A systemic post emergence herbicide to control annual and perennial grasses and dicotyledonous weeds in maize.
|Active ingredient:||rimsulfuron, 32.5 g/kg + dicamba, 609 g/kg|
|Formulation:||water dispersible granules|
|Packing:||1925 g (5 х 385 g watersoluble bags)|
|Mode of action:||rimsulfuron is rapidly absorbed by plants, moves quickly to the points of growth and stops cell division in them. Dicamba moves from roots to the points of growth and from land to the root system.|
Methods and terms of application
Annual and perennial grasses and dicotyledonous weeds
Spraying of crops in a 2-6-leaf phase of a culture
It is used together with the herbicide Tsefey 642 WG (rimsulfuron, 32.5 gr/kg + dicamba, 609 gr/kg).
esodecyl alcohol ethoxylate, 900 g/l
Mode of action:
it intensifies and accelerates the action of the herbicide on the weeds due to the dissolution of the lipid layer on the leaves.
It is compatible with most pesticides. However, in each separate case, the agents must be checked for compatibility. It cannot be used with organophosphate insecticides, herbicides (MCPA), fertilizers for foliar application in tank mixtures.
• Action speed – 2-3 hours after spraying. First signs of destruction of weeds can be observed in 3-7 days after treatment. Weeds are destroyed within 7-21 days after treatment. Warm and humid weather increases the effect of the herbicide whereas cool and dry weather slows it down. The rain which has dropped out in three hours after treatment does not reduce the effectiveness of the product;
• It is not recommended to use the product on parental lines of maize, sweet corn and popcorn;
• The product is more effective when it is used at early stages of development of active vegetative weeds. If the corn which had been processed by the product was lost for any reason, it is possible to re-sow corn.
• Doze rate of the working fluid during ground spraying is 200 – 300 liters per hectare. It is necessary to cover the whole area and spray the plants heavily while applying the product.
• Reliable control of a wide range of annual and perennial grasses and dicotyledonous weeds, including ragweed, thistle, foxtail and others;
• It is rapidly absorbed by plants; it moves to the points of growth of weeds and stops their growth within a few hours after treatment;
• Best price-efficiency ratio.
Aleppo grass, common coach-grass, bristle-grass, millet, wild oat, crabgrass, timothy, Diplotaxis tenuifolia, corn poppy, wild camomile, thistle, ragweed, common chickweed, nettle, amaranth, goose grass, spurge, sow thistle, common mugwort, Capsella bursa-pastoris, common sunflower, bitterling, dock, wild radish, black nightshade, field bindweed, orach, mallow, field mint, common cocklebur.