Сomposite systemic fungicide with treatment and protective effect for control of wide range of crop disease excitants.
|Active ingredient:||flutriafol, 75 g/l + tebuconazole, 225 g/l|
|Packing:||1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 20 L|
|Mode of action:||Flutriafol is quickly absorbed by leaves into the plant and moves acropetally from the bottom to the top. Being inside of the plant for a long time (6-8 weeks), it is also absorbed into the parts of plant which emerged after application, thus providing new shoots protection form diseases as well.|
Flutriafol blocks viosterol synthesis and disturbs mitosis process, which leads to total death of pathogens. Systemic and contact effect is supplemented by fumigation effect. Solution vaporizes and forms fumigation cloud covering the whole plant. Perfect example of use is mildew expansion control.
|Crop||Dose rate,l/ha||Disease||Method of application|
|Wheat||0,6-1,0||Mildew, rust, Septoria disease, tan spot, fusarium disease, Alternaria blight||Spraying during vegetation|
|Rape||0,6-1,0||Phomosis, Alternaria blight, sclerotinia, cylindrosporium|
Spraying during vegetation
In autumn – in phase 4-6 leaves
Formulation can be used with other groups of pesticides, as well as with rare foliar and water solutions of dry mineral fertilizers applied in terms as foliar and soil dressings subject to necessary mixture testing prior to application.
• to achieve higher efficiency in control of diseases, protective and preventive treatment of plans should be performed as early as possible, even before the first strokes of diseases;
• retreatment should be carried out within 3-4 weeks subject to weather and climate conditions favourable for disease progression;
• spraying to be performed in the morning or in the evening at wind speed below 5 m/s;
• don`t perform treatment if there is risk of precipitation, at first signs of rain treatment should be stopped.
•it is quickly absorbed by the plant and provides reliable protection from external or internal infection;
• it provides systemic, contact and fumigation protective effect ;
• wide range of treatment and protective effect;
• one of the most mobile formulations in triasole group ;
• it provides long-term protective effect extended to newly-formed plant organs ;
• perfect combination of low consumption level and price for area unit;
• flexibility in application (regardless crop development stage);
• resistant to rain wash-off in as little as 3 hours after application;
• synergism of two active ingredients is evident as double impact on Septoria disease and fusarium disease.
In context of rape:
• if used in autumn, the substance fully eradicates current diseases, prevents reinfection and partly controls vertical growth of rap plants ;
• if used in the second half of growth period (spring-summer period) it ensures both high level of disease control and increase in plant branching and time of flowering.