A highly efficient insecticide with contact and ingestion action.
|Active ingredient:||cypermethrin, 40 g/l + chlorpyriphos, 400 g/l|
|Packing:||1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 20 L|
|Mode of action:||It has five different mechanisms of pest control: intestinal, contact, fumigating, repellent and locally-systemic.|
Winter wheat, spring barley
Cereal aphids, wheat thrips, leech, Sunn pest, ground beetle
Moth, leaf rollers, mites, leaf-mining moth
Sugar-beet weevil, Tanymecus palliatus, leaf beetles
Spring and winter rape
pollen beetle, cruciferous flea beetle, Turnip sawfly
The product is compatible with most pesticides and liquid fertilizers. However, in each case, a preliminary assessment of the compatibility of components in the tank mixture should be made.
• Cereal crops and potatoes are sprayed during the vegetative season, apple orchards – before and after flowering time.
• Spraying is carried out in the rainy weather but not when it is hot; the wind speed must not exceed 3–4 meters per second.
• The doze rate of the working fluid during ground spraying is 200–300 liters per hectare and 800–1000 liters per hectare for fruit. A complete cover of the area when applying the product is required. Plants must be sprayed heavily.
• Synergetic interaction of two chemical classes: organophosphorus and pyrethroid.
• It destroys the complex of sucking and chewing insects in all stages of their development.
• Aphids, mites, thrips, moths, leeches are sensitive to the product.
• It has quick and intense effect: insects and larvae die in the first 48 hours after treatment.
• It has a long and persistent action.
• It is not phytotoxic.