Cost effective systemic protectant for seed treatment of cereals.
|Active ingredient:||tebuconazole, 120 g/l|
|Formulation:||flowable concentrate for seed treatment|
|Packing:||1 L, 5 L, 10 L, 20 L|
|Mode of action:||it destroys infection in seeds and protects them from infection which is on its surface and in soil.|
Methods and terms of application
Dust-brand and tilletia caries, root rot, septoria, spot disease
Seed dressing 2-3 days before sowing
Seed treatment before sowing (10l of water per 1t of seeds)
Dust-brand smut, Helminthosporium blight, spot disease,
It can be used together or subsequently with the agents of insecticidal and stimulating action.
• Seeds before processing must be cleaned and calibrated.
• Disinfection of a sowing material is carried out for 2–3 days before planting;
• The working fluid containing 0,2–0,25 liters of an agent and 10 liters of water is used to process 1 ton of seeds.
• Low application rate;
• Wide range of biological efficiency;
• Growth regulating action;
• Reasonable price and efficiency;
• Disinfected seeds can be stored within a year without the subsequent influence on their sowing qualities.